Progress Plastic Products, Inc. was founded in 1969 by Claude Young and Richard Krauss. Starting in a small garage, Progress has expanded to two modern injection molding facilities with over 300 employees devoted to making quality plastic products at a competitive price. Our plants are located in Bellevue and Tiffin, Ohio.
In 1999 and 2000, Progress received two distinguishing honors. We received a Whirlpool Supplier Quality Award for 1998 and 1999, which is rewarded to less than 5% of the total supply base. We also received ISO9002 certification for our Bellevue plant.
We are within two hours of Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, and Detroit. Our machinery range is from 85 to 2200 tons.
- Full CAD capabilities through Pro/Engineer Software
- Complete product and tool design
- Custom design and prototype capabilities
- In house tool and die capabilities
- Full First Part Approval (DCC PCDIMIS)
- Coordinate Measuring Equipment
- Gauge design and prototyping
- Statistical analysis capabilities
- Digital color matching
- EDI capabilities for customer orders, invoicing, and payment
- MRP I/II capabilities offered through Symix Software
- Bar Coding
- Lot Inspection and Tracing
- Full Assembly Capabilities
- Heat Sealing, Sonic Welding, Spin Welding, and Die Slide Injection
- Hot stamping, In-Mold Labeling of Parts
- Co-injection Capabilities